Get It Free has a consumer rating of 3.68 stars from 214 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Get It Free most frequently mention morphe brush and yankee candle. Get It Free ranks 5th among Survey sites.

• I got a free morphe brush and was so happy with it!
  • I got a great smelling Yankee candle absolutely free...

• It's always the same samples and the survey questions keep constantly going and it ends with awful offers and NOT legit!
  • I have received text messages stating I have gifts.

“It really IS free”

Shelle D.
4/8/19

Love my free socks! They are Hanes and of great quality. Thanks so much GetItFree. I love going to the mailbox to see what new surprise you have for me!

“Get It Free needs to be shut down for multiple reasons!”

Casey F.
11/21/19

"Get It Free" needs to be shut down for multiple reasons! One being, false advertising! 2 being, harrassment! They are liars. They are misleading. They will not stop emailing you. They pop-up everywhere online. Stay far away. I have submitted a complaint to the B. B. B. There are a lot of complaints about them.

morphe brush (4) yankee candle (4) survey questions (3) text messages (3)
April 8th, 2019

November 21st, 2019

October 15th, 2019

This is a complete scam. Bad Bad Bad! Endless personal information surveys. You never finish one before you are directed to another. You are not given an option to stop and complete their survey. You will never receive an item. This company has been turned into the Better Business Bureau. I am astounded by the good comments. I'm guessing they are "paid to say" people. Beware!

April 30th, 2019

I'm very happy with the Tombow TwinTone pink pen that I received. However, I was under the impression that I would be receiving more than one due to the wording in the sample ad, I staryed think that it wasn't going to arrive at all because it took quite some time to receive. I understand that's not necessarily the fault of getitfree.us fault. Aside from that I am happy with the product as well as the company and hopefully I will continue to have success. Thank you so much

May 6th, 2019

Got a wonderful surprise in the mail and didn't expect it at all. Thank you # Get It Free. I love dove products they make everything smell so good.

January 12th, 2018

You will never receive anything free. I've done so many surveys it's not even funny. Nothing in life is free! I mean absolutely nothing. Nice try tho!

Brenda F. – Get It Free Rep

Hi Nicole. If you have completed the survey correctly, then your freebies should be on their way! Can you send us a private message with your email address so that we can check your account information? This would help us figure out why you had a problem receiving your free samples.

March 26th, 2019

I joined and got a free sample of lip gloss from Estee Lauder! Fast and easy, it was that simple! Thank you GETITFREE!

November 13th, 2020

High quality as usual, well-structured work.He provided an excellent technical analysis and his feedback clearly showed he had put considerable effort into understanding where my mind was at as the author, providing a thought-provoking critique highly recommended everytime.

April 30th, 2019

For me free product I recieved a measuring spoon from Kitchenaid. It's a half teaspoon size. I like the rubber grip on handle of spoon. It's made out of a nice sturdy plastic. It's not flimsy at all. I would very much so enjoy the whole set of measuring spoons in this brand!

May 19th, 2019

I received a very nice, high quality RT 206 makeup brush. I love everything about it. Very soft and perfect for powder, highlighter, and/or blush.

September 10th, 2018

I actually received my free brush that I signed up for months ago but I finally received it and it's actually very pretty brush and I got it completely for free with get it free the only thing I can honestly say about Get It Free is that I understand it's through sponsors and things like that but when you're on the actual website trying to redeem free products it's a hassle and it takes forever and you hardly ever get where you pick and they try to make you do random sign ups for different things and you just don't get the product that you want I got this one because I actually did it through Facebook

January 3rd, 2019

I am new to this so haven't received any "Freebies" yet but way to many survies yet and, also many are the same.

May 6th, 2019

Craftsmen tools very durable and dependable. I love getitfree no money involved just try products and write a review. Thanks for the screwdriver it will come in handy on glasses and other small items.

July 20th, 2018

Your website contains all the information one needs to make a decisive decision. THANKS! PLUS, you gave me hope for any future web visits I make want to make to your great, encouraging website. THANKS!

August 18th, 2017

Send my free stuff to my address please that is in my were *******@2119 Lumpkin rd. Apt. H-1 Augusta Ga. 30906You say it is free and I've done the servey and have not recieved anything yet.So what is the hold upI've sent off for a lot of things on fb. You send me texts messages and I answer but nothing has come yet to be free.

November 24th, 2017

I have been doing the surveys for about Four months even picked out which items I want. Haven't received nothing. It's just a big Rip-off to get your information.

May 1st, 2019

Got a free item but it took a long time to ship, arrived well packaged and had a cute little card. If you don't mind a few survey questions and a little bit of waiting time this is a website for you! Completely free

May 19th, 2019

The TSP I received is cute. I like the rubber grip. And it stands up to a toddler playing with it. Looks good. Thanks

April 10th, 2019

Well made seems like it will get the job done perfectly can't wait to use it very excited and pleased

March 30th, 2019

I received a "Little people animal" and it's pretty neat to receive. I had it come unexpectedly because typically I don't receive the free stuff. I had no issues when it came through the mail. Have been looking at buying some single little people items for my little one and it gets costly where ever you look, so this was nice to see.

November 2nd, 2017

I have took so many of ur surveys for hours. I have never ever still yet to this day ever received not one sample pack of anything. I will tell u what i do get and its calls all day and night from 10 different states with peoe calling me who got my number from the surveys, and it very aggervating. This company and site needs to b shut down.its a big scam a joke, should be against the law for you guys to do wat u do.

March 29th, 2019

It's a very nice tool bit. It's not quite like they explained but it's still very nice. I'm not able to use it because I don't have a tool this will work with. #getitfree

May 28th, 2015

I've received free things from them. There were some that were expired or have run out. I was even able to get water bottles from Camel. No one has called selling things either. I don't know what all you other ladies are doing.

Brenda F. – Get It Free Rep

Thanks for the kind review, Dee! Glad to hear that you have received some samples to try out! We try to stay on top of the expired samples. However, sometimes we miss some. Sorry about that!

May 17th, 2018

They get all your information then when it comes to the final step you have to buy something or sign up for a free trial then pay. You can not pick free coupons. Fool me once shame on you! Never again!

November 20th, 2015

I don't accept the fact that you say that you get the items free but I don't get the items that everybody gets in the mail, you are telling me that your warehouse has items that are free but don't say things that are true but I know that it's false avertisment.

Hello! We are glad you asked. The freebies are really free!

See more answers (8)

Hey Pierce! If you have been browsing our site and redeeming freebies, you should be getting some samples to try out! We are sorry to hear this is not happening for you. Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this issue?

See more answers (4)

Hi Gayla, Please send an email to support@getitfree.us, and we will walk you through the process step-by-step.

See more answers (2)

Glad to hear you are all enjoying your free samples! We post new freebies, deals, and sweepstakes every day so keep checking for the latest offers.

See more answers (4)

Hey, Jane. We would love to provide you with further assistance. If you redeemed a freebie properly and followed all the necessary steps, it should be on its way to you! Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this for you?

See more answers (3)

I have received many things from this site! Just yesterday I received a votive size Yankee Candle. I have received one other candle and many other things. I feel that this is a very legit site. I love it! Thank you Get If Free I appreciate all of the things that I have received!

By Vonda M.
See more answers (2)

Hey, Debra! If you properly went through all of the necessary steps to redeem a freebie offer, your offer will be sent to the address that you provided. We would love to assist you further. Would you mind sending us a private message with your email address so we can look into and resolve this issue for you? Thanks!

See more answers (2)

You can get tons of free samples from a variety of brands! Check out current freebies here: https://getitfree.us/category/freebies/

See more answers (2)

I actually got a free makeup brush from them! I expected it to be a scam too

By Tabatha S.

Saving money is a very important goal in almost every household across the country. You want to get the most you can for the money you have. What you need is a place where you can find great freebies, deals, coupons and money-saving strategies. What you need is Get It Free.

Get It Free offers you a variety of ways that you can save money. We have compiled a huge list of free stuff, deals and coupons that will help you save on everything from name-brand grocery and everyday items to luxury and big-ticket items.

We also have a huge collection of informative articles and simple tips that will help you save money in brand new ways. Whether it’s a new way to save on laundry or a way to save when going to the movies, you will find something that interests you and helps you save!

Our community can help you save a bunch of money in a variety of ways. Join us today and see everything that Get It Free can do for you!

Brenda F.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Get It Free?