Review of Getitfree

Getitfree reviews

donnah299
5/27/18

Click endless survey questions and never get anything in return! All this site does is clog up your email and send useless text messages by selling your personal information to numerous companies. Not worth the effort or hassle!

robertl324
1,148 helpful votes
4/15/18

I checked this one out, even "joined" with false info to make sure, and I am now; THIS IS A PERSONAL INFORMATION MINING SCAM. There are a lot of them, because the info they get from you as a "profile" is very sellable at several dollars per name. To keep it from being fraud they have to see that someone, sometime, actually gets what is offered, but the chances of that being You are virtually nil.
Take a look at my review on Mysteryshoppers.com, another one doing the same thing, for a longer explanation, but meanwhile don't be roped in by any offers that sound too good to be true, because, of course, they never are. No Stars For Get it Free!

phillipa18
6/9/16

I got an email from GetItFree.com they had a picture od Tide PODs and stated that if I complete the registration process I would get a free Tide POds 53 count I believe. Of course they ask me if I have diabities, high blood pressure, nerd medical insurance, or a lawyer, too which I answered NO to all. But it keeps going on and on. It never ends. I was answering No for 24 minutes when I finally gave up. Of course, NO coupon for my FREE Tide PODs, so don't waist your time with GetItFree, all you will get os frustrated and carpoltunnel.
Since they are representing Tide, the the manufactures of Tide have authorized GetItFree to offer their product, ot they would have sought legal action against them already. I think Tide lets them make the offer becausr GetItFree pays Tide for advertising the product. (MAYBE I AM WRONG) but I will not use Tide again either.

Send a text message to # 79226. Say "Stop." It will take up to 3 months. That is also their "help" line to customer service.

By Robert L.
Questions? Get answers from the Getitfree staff and other customers.

Getitfree?