This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

GeeksnJocks.ca

GeeksnJocks.ca

GeeksnJocks.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate GeeksnJocks.ca?

“This site pretends to sell running shoes from Canada”

Ian C.
12/8/14

This site pretends to sell running shoes from Canada. It does not. It simply uses www.firstpay.com (another scam site) to get your credit card details. Fortunately, I was lucky to notice this before it was too late and I had my credit card cancelled in time.

ianc40
December 8th, 2014

Tip for consumers:
Don't use this site

Questions? Get answers from the GeeksnJocks.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GeeksnJocks.ca?

Have a question about GeeksnJocks.ca?