Review of GeekAssured

Tel: 1-855-236-0367
support@GeekAssured.com

genen21
6/13/18

I started getting PayPal charges while on the phone with them they are not associated with Quickbooks

mohitb11
12/5/17

I'm very happy with my experience with your computer tech which was fixed up for Quickbooks. He did an excellent job.

johnk367
3/15/17

My companys account and bookkeeping now seems so streamlined, organized and up to date all thanks to the GeekAssured experts who have given me the option of cloud hosting, I now feel so free and relaxed as they have taken a very big burden out of my head.

Thanks, guys keep going and helping others like me. John Kefley, NY

parulj
3/10/17

It is a good advantage to add GeekAssured experience in your career. I joined GeekAssured as Tech Support Trainee and after six months I am proudly working as Quicbooks technician. Working with the organization helped me to enhance my technical skills. I learned about latest IT technologies.
Got the best Director and good team leaders, enjoying working in the healthy environment. Happy to be part of GeekAssured.

allang32
12/5/16

This a group of fake Indian scammer with a fake US address in the middle of nowhere.
I had issue with my Quickbooks today and was searching for "Quickbooks customer service" that this phone number came up.
1-800-385-5790
These guys, made a trick and created hunderds of events with the Eventbrite.com under the event's name "Quickbooks customer service phone number" and similar name.
So when you are searching for "Quickbooks customer service" their phone number comes up as an event, which is their trick.
I made this mistake today and they connected to my computer for 15 to 20 minutes and did whatever they wanted.
After that they asked for money, I said not and wanted them to disconnect from my computer that they rejected and kept opening windows and stealing my information.

If you need help with your Quickbooks, contact www.intuit.com and call the number of their website.
These scammer are using the name "Geekassured" as their company name.

Don't be a victime of these Indian scammer.

ashishm5
6/29/16

I called Mohd Aquib to get Quick Books Online training. On the telephone Mohd Aquib helped me assess my needs so we could make the most of our time together. We started the session on time by reviewing my questions. By the end of the two hours, Mohd Aquib had given me feedback on how our online accounts looked thus far, he found and fixed a couple of mistakes our bookkeeper had made and I learned the very basics from the important BIG picture to some of the more month-in-month-out little details. Mohd Aquib was clear when explaining the why and what of basic QB online bookkeeping. I learned the five things I really wanted to tackle and I left confident I could replicate the tasks. Most importantly, I now know that I have someone I trust to help me if I need additional training and support.

bobbys60
3/11/16

I believe nothing can be better than Quickbooks for beginners and they always inform you through email, whenever any update comes. I was totally satisfied and impressed with Geekassured customer care service, they provided solutions to my query in a minimum possible time, and their staff is humble and very helpful.

allisonl36
3/7/16

I recently opened a new firm and had very less knowledge about accounting. But QuickBooks never made me feel that I am lagging behind in accounting work. It does all my accounting work. The best advantage is that I can look for my business related information from any part of the world and anytime, instantly.

subrotoc
3/3/16

The best part about the services by Geek Assured is that, it remembers to update my antivirus, when I forget. Its like a natural check from malicious viruses like malware, adware and spyware. And getting the update done online in minutes, never bothers otherwise. Thanks to Geek Assured.

Questions? Get answers from the GeekAssured staff and other customers.

GeekAssured?