GEDFast.org

GEDFast.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GEDFast.org also ranks 42nd among Test Preparation sites.

How would you rate GEDFast.org?

“I Passed!”

Greggory S.
8/22/17

I found this company on google and decided to try out their ged math review. I purchased the course direct from their website and I immediately received an email from them with my account login information. The course is laid out in a way that makes it simple to jump in and start practicing. My favorite thing about the course is that it can be used on any device and it will always save your progress. I studied using my laptop during the day and then I would use my cellphone to study during the night to study when I was at my night job. I studied for 3 weeks using the course and I was able to pass the ged math section with no problems. I am now studying for my other 3 sections using their website. Which I will be taking soon and I know I will pass those too. I wanted to get the math out of the way 1st. Anyways, this is a good program if you're interested in preparing for your ged exam!

greggorys1
August 22nd, 2017
jasonh179
Jason H. – GEDFast.org Rep
Greggory - Thank you so much for your glowing review. Success stories like this is the reason why we love our job. Good luck on the rest of your subjects but we have a feeling you will do just fine on those too :)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GEDFast.org staff and other customers.

jasonh179
Jason H.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GEDFast.org?

Have a question about GEDFast.org?