GE Appliances

Trustpilot
3.1 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1.1 / 5

GE Appliances has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GE Appliances ranks 81st among Kitchen Appliances sites.

How would you rate GE Appliances?

“3 Months with a New Non-Funcitonal Oven, Case Closed Twice, Still Not Fixed”

Eilish S.
12/25/20

We received and installed our Café 30" Slide-In Front Control Induction and Convection Double Oven Range Stainless Steel on October 8th, 2020, and the ovens have yet to work. The top and bottom induction oven will preheat to 242°F-250°F and then the error code "fault 350, press cancel to clear/reset oven" appears. I called GE to begin my warranty claim. I was told I would receive a call back to schedule a service date. The service call would take 24-48 hours. Since October 8th, I have emailed and called GE Services on October 8th, 16th, 21st, 30th; November 2nd, 10th, 19th, 24th, 30th; and December 1st, 2nd, 7th, 9th, 22nd, and 23rd. GE had only found two technicians during this time who when I called them, refused the work because they were 211 kilometres away or were not certified to work on the Café brand. My case was closed twice by the GE Service team. The manager was involved in the first investigation and provided me their personal office line to call with any questions. I have never received a call back and have left well over 10 voicemails. When my case was closed a second time, I was disregarded and told that the manager contact me to arrange services. Comical, considering the number of times I have attempted to call her in the last three months. I have had to find my own service technician who diagnosed the issue through a few photos and questions and even located the required part that same day. GE took 2 weeks to approve my technician and still has yet to contact me to make this situation right. We are beyond disappointed. GE's ineptitude ability to honour their warranty guarantee is disgusting and their inability to locate and provide technical service is apathetic. The GE Service Department and manager have so poorly handled my issue that 25% of my warranty has been wasted on dead-end phone calls, inexperienced representatives, incredible frustration, and has drastically affected my family's ability to cook regular meals. What is even more outrageous, is that I have not been offered any suggestions or compensation to rectify or resolve this ongoing, three month ordeal. I have been brushed aside and "reassured" by the customer service team that the manager will "find a solution" to rectify the situation. The only call I received from GE was the a from the manager - who provided their personal number so I may easily contact her with concerns. GE's lack of initiative and accountability to follow up with their work orders is comical. How do you rectify 3 months of unprofessional service and all of the missed meals? How do they plan to reimburse 3 months of wasted warranty? This is totally unacceptable. My friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintances are well aware of this situation and GE's ridiculous attempt to honour their warranty services.

Questions? Get answers from the GE Appliances staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Appliances?

Have a question about GE Appliances?