Galactic Snow Sports reviews

sales@galacticsnowsports.com

5 reviews with 3 stars

forrestr23
11/30/18

Some items did no fit correctly and had to return. Finding the correct sizing is a bit cumbersome. If more could be done to display sizes or links to company websites with sizing charts that would be helpful.

garyh477
11/24/18

The equipment I bought came in a timely fashion. The boots were in good condition. The skis had a lot of damage on the tops and I am concerned of how long they will last.

jeffm207
1/16/18

Did not receive free boot bag and feel like the boots are more worn than advertised (also a rental boot which I don't think was in the listing).

Response from Tom V., Galactic Snow Sports Representative
Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your order. I apologize if there was a problem with your shipment. If you have not contacted us about your boot bag already please use the contact us page on the website to provide your order information and we will be happy to get that resolved for you.
ellenj23
12/29/17

I have everything I need to go skiing and only paid $219, so I'm not complaining. The stuff all works, right sizes, too.

The reason for the three star rating is that this gear is VERY used and showed no attempt to clean or rehab before shipping. There was crayon writing on the skis, boots smell like mildew which was growing on the lining of one of them. They were dusty and are scratched to heck.

I assumed there was some process of inspection or cleanup that would have happened before shipping. That would have improved the experience quite a bit. Not sure whether I would use you again, but I'm grateful to have a little great to get me out there.

peterp177
12/23/17

The used equipment that I bought was not like new. This equipment has obviously been used extensively. It still has some useful life but I'm not sure it is much better than I can get at the rental counter.

Questions? Get answers from the Galactic Snow Sports staff and other customers.

Galactic Snow Sports?