Review of Gaiam

Tel: 1-877-989-6321
customerservice@gaiam.com

anah69
5/6/19

Gaiam claims that 100% customers satisfaction is very important to the company. However, in the process of returning the yoga pants because the fit was "strange", I lost more than $20.00 in the process of returning the pants for "company policies". Of course I will never buy anything from that brand again. What company cares for its customers, and at the same time the client loses money. Gaiam, learn from Amazon's customer service, for something is the number one company in the world. There's a reason why Bezos, is the richest man in the world. Until never, Gaiam,!!! Probably you need more my money than I do!

mirandah
10/11/09

Bought some very pretty aluminum water bottles from here and the ink on them TOTALLY smeared off onto my leather bags. I cannot believe this. It was just sitting there at room temp too. It basically stamped an imprint of whatever was on the bottle onto my bag. Gaiam issued a refund but did not fully refund me for the damage of my own bags which I cannot clean off...

andret
12/13/07

yoga and lifestyle company - Can find many healthy products on this site.

Questions? Get answers from the Gaiam staff and other customers.

Gaiam?