Fxbinance

Fxbinance has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fxbinance ranks 550th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Fxbinance?

“100%%scam”

Danil D.
3/28/21

I saw advertising in internet about Chinese coins. And registered on the web site. After that somebody call me to help to buy Chinese coins. It was manager from fxbinance. At the end I made deposit about 2000 usd. After when I asks withdraw money the team of fxbinance started to tell about problems. I ordered withdrawal at 15.03.2021. At this moment I received nothing. Support not answer. Be careful. 1000% scam. License is fake.

danild1
March 28th, 2021

rubenm196
August 18th, 2021

Oh no It happened. We have been collecting this money for more than 5 years. I trusted a dubious company and was left with nothing in life. I didn't know what to do. I found this company. Refco rye n. (xy z) This company made me happy again and returned all the money. Thank you to this wonderful company for your help.

Questions? Get answers from the Fxbinance staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fxbinance?

Have a question about Fxbinance?