FusionBattery

FusionBattery has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate FusionBattery?

“12.11.2013”

Tania S.
11/11/13

12.11.2013. We made our order in FusionBattery.co.uk (Fusion Path, Ltd) on September 22, 2013 from Spain. We paid through PayPal. 7 weeks have passed, but the goods (2 batteries for MIFI 2352) have not been supplies. Twice we sent e-mail to Fusion Battery and twice (!) we got the same automatic answer from Clara Leung (clara@fusionbattery.co.uk): "We have dispatched for you on 20 Sep via normal post. I think it has lost in the post and I will send out another one for you today”. We have not got the answer to our 3-d e-mail and we are still without the batteries. We asked our money back. No answer. I warn that this Company is not safe to use.

tanias6
November 11th, 2013
12.11.2013. We made our order in FusionBattery.co.uk (Fusion Path, Ltd) on September 22, 2013 from Spain. We paid through PayPal. 7 weeks have passed, but the goods (2 batteries for MIFI 2352) have not been supplies. Twice we sent e-mail to Fusion Battery and twice (!) we got the same automatic answer from Clara Leung (*******@fusionbattery.co.uk): "We have dispatched for you on 20 Sep via normal post. I think it has lost in the post and I will send out another one for you today”.

Questions? Get answers from the FusionBattery staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FusionBattery?

Have a question about FusionBattery?