Fun and Function reviews

Tel: 1.800.231.6329

jacquelined108
Jacqueline D.
5/22/19

Easy to use, great selection and variety, love that you can search by the challenge you are trying to address, reasonable prices

imogenek4
Imogene K.
5/18/19

Love the videos for the products. Very informative. Nice variety of products. Usually pretty fast shipping. Great company!

amruthat
Amrutha T.
5/18/19

They responded very quickly and had donated so money towards my Gold Award project. Thank you again Fun and Function!!!!

paulaw76
Paula W.
5/17/19

So far I am extremely happy with my shopping experience and I am thrilled to have found this website!

melissaw267
Melissa W.
5/16/19

For some reason it would not accept my business visa card, even though I have brought online international orders with this card before. It is a pain having to use my personal account, however I am glad I could process the order.

meredithv5
Meredith V.
5/13/19

You need to adjust the system to be able to accept Payflex and other HSA debit cards. These are medical expenses and its a big hassle to do it outside of the using the debit card.

jenniferm1128
Jennifer M.
5/12/19

We have purchased several quality item from fun and function to help our son (ASD) with sensory processing issues and we've had zero problems.

reneen28
Renee N.
5/12/19

Ordering a replacement vest for my granddaughter. The one she is using needs to be given back to the Birth to Three organization.

dionnep1
dionne p.
5/10/19

Excellent customer service. When I needed advice about a product they emailed me promptly with advise specific to my teenage son’s needs.

cindyk148
Cindy K.
5/8/19

Finding what I need is easy! You have a wonderful inventory of items for my school's Mindfulness and Movement rooms as well as my Special Education classroom. Thank you!

danellel3
Danelle L.
5/7/19

It's very fast and easy. It's incredibly convenient that orders can be made using Purchase Orders. I order thousand of products for our school district every year and it can be difficult with some vendors; your company makes it extremely easy

kaitrind
Kaitrin D.
5/7/19

everything was fine, I like that you have amazon and paypal options. Thanks for the mother's day coupon code.

thomasb623
Thomas B.
5/4/19

I really was not looking for exercise equipment, but thought I would enjoy a brightly colored, curvaceous balloon. Balls are spheres; this cutie has a figure, with a waist. If I enjoy it as much as I hope, perhaps I will buy more and pop one occasionally.

anonymoush429
anonymous H.
4/30/19

Shopping is usually easy. The site is not friendly with all systems. I must use a coworkers computer so I can do my orders.

jesses144
Jesse S.
4/30/19

Very pleased. We have been foster parents since 1995 and the receiving home for the county of Winnebago for more than 5 years.

nicolet199
NICOLE T.
4/30/19

It will be my first time using these types of products so I can't comment on the products but the ordering experience was easy.

lisas612
Lisa S.
4/30/19

Love Fun and Function. Great selection. Excellent customer service and great quality on their items!

lorib260
Lori B.
4/30/19

Easy to find things. I like the details of the item provided by the company which is thorough even if there are not many reviews.

kathiem27
Kathie M.
4/29/19

I am a pediatric occupational therapist working working with children birth to three years of age. I really appreciate that you offer some styles of compression and weighted vests in sizes that my older toddler clients can benefit from. I often share your family friendly catalog with parents, too.

meganh161
Megan H.
4/18/19

The checkout process was simple and straight forward. I found what I was looking for right away. Great site layout and customer experience.

corinnef4
Corinne F.
4/18/19

Thank you for answering my inquiry regarding the raindrop swing that is out of stock so quickly. Hopefully this will meet my grandson's needs.

kathryna64
Kathryn A.
4/17/19

I have a 12 year old HDHD grandson who chews everything, especially pop can tabs!! I'm happy to find a place to purchase these chewie necklaces that are not just "babyish"... Thank you! I'm hoping they work!

elizabethz95
Elizabeth z.
4/15/19

I guess it's the expense that would deter me from buying again. But you do have innovative products. Would like to see more for teens and adults with sensory disorders.

gayer1
Gaye R.
4/12/19

I order from Fun and Function a couple of times per month for our Early Intervention program. It is easy and the products come quickly and are exactly what was ordered. I've never had to send anything back and our patients benefit from the speed and accuracy of the orders.

benc302
Ben C.
4/9/19

I would have like to set up a company account which would allow discounted pricing. But, was never given that option by phone or email.

Questions? Get answers from the Fun and Function staff and other customers.

Fun and Function?