Fun and Function reviews

Tel: 1.800.231.6329

davide209
David E.
3/18/19

First website I found that had what I'm looking for. But NOW I'm annoyed that I can't submit this without comment.

debbiec301
Debbie C.
3/18/19

Our experience with Fun & Function items has been great with the exception of one item (Spin Disc) and I am working with Customer Service on the broken item.

kacyb1
kacy b.
3/18/19

Im excited to have found this website! Also, very excited to see if the compression shirts help my son.

latonyap4
LaTonya P.
3/17/19

I have a 15 years old son with Autism.. Did a web search and found this online store and fell in love with all of the sensory items

robinw151
Robin W.
3/14/19

I am an Admin Asst and am ordering for one of our PT's.
Great website and product is easy to find. Don't like that I have to leave comments that are unrelated to me personally.

kellyl356
Kelly L.
3/12/19

Just wish shipping was free or the order was discounted 10-20% for choosing to shop with you rather than amazon (free shipping)

crystalo27
Crystal O.
3/12/19

SO excited about these options and happy about the shipping cost. Hope the product works well and I will definitely be shopping here for more work related items.

debbieb412
Debbie B.
3/11/19

It was easy, since I knew the name of the product. I will know more once the product comes and I see the quality.

deborahh288
Deborah H.
3/8/19

Fun and Function have great products. They also have great customer service. After I bought a few products I got a really useful email with some helpful ideas. It was a nice change from the usual marketing spam you often get. They seem to be really dedicated to providing quality products that will actually help your child. They provide a lot of information to help you decide what will be useful and the things have chosen are cleverly designed to engage your child so that they actually want to use the therapy products. It's great. It is on the expensive side and there is no free shipping for smaller orders but I don't mind paying for the added quality and value I think you get.

christyr36
Christy R.
3/7/19

I was under the impression that I was going to get free shipping - its customary for orders over $50 these days I think. I was disappointed to pay $9 for shipping. :-(

janan7
Jana N.
3/6/19

Our family has always loved the quality of fun and function products. It's also very easy to find information on the products and sizing guidelines.

anonymousv357
anonymous V.
3/6/19

Site is visual unpleasant to navigate. Too busy, too much animation (any animation on a storefront is too much), it's tacky.
Otherwise a pleasant ordering experience.

shannonl132
Shannon L.
3/6/19

I really love the products and the variety of selection. I do think it is a bit expensive to ask customers to pay for shipping after they have already spent 75.00.

brianb684
Brian B.
3/4/19

I love the weighted vest for my son, who has sensory needs. Unfortunately, I have to keep ordering new ones because the snaps pull off after about 2 months.

raquela28
Raquel A.
3/4/19

Why do I need to fill out the credit card information again after putting the information in the save my information tab

mrsr39
Mrs R.
3/3/19

LOVE the clothing! Girls long underwear compression pants would be awesome! Layers are very difficult for my child, so having a warm base layer that she can tolerate would be a great start!

jessies95
Jessie S.
3/2/19

I wish you had the option to purchase for a loved one but have it sent to their address instead of mine.

janetp158
Janet P.
3/2/19

My grandson is severely disabled and it is not always easy to come up with appropriate and affordable options. Was nice to find your site.

kathleenm353
Kathleen M.
3/1/19

I have 2 girls, both have autism. This site is wonderful and has so many things that both of them love.

jacquelineg79
Jacqueline G.
2/28/19

everything was easy to find and had clear descriptions as well as what each item helped soothe autism, anxiety etc.

kellym490
Kelly M.
2/27/19

I am very happy with the website and the products. It is great that they offer suggestions based on needs. However, the shipping costs are a deterrent. When shopping online, it is better if there is a free ship option (without the purchase minimum) or at the very least a free return option. It limits my purchases to items that I am 100% confident I would keep and prevents me from trying an item that I might like but am not 100% sure of.

lindam1028
Linda M.
2/26/19

It is very simple to move through this site. I love the products they offer, but more importantly, my grandson really likes his weighted vest.

katherinek88
Katherine K.
2/23/19

Overall, very easy to find what I need. Thank you for adding auditory processing to the drop down list at the top.

kristens70
Kristen S.
2/22/19

Lots of great ideas. Printed catalog is fun to look through. Very helpful in finding strategies that may work for your kid. Like that it's organized by challenges faced by kids or function of the item.

One thing that surprised me -- I thought I already had an account, but I couldn't get a password reset. I don't think I phoned in the order before but maybe. Or possibly I used the Amazon fun and function shop.

adamn75
Adam N.
2/21/19

My son has Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and the products we purchased from this website have legitimately helped him, particularly at home, when he is not in a therapy setting. Some items take longer than others to ship, but I suppose that is the case with any retailer. Overall, I'm happy with my experience and would use this site and recommend to anyone asking.

Questions? Get answers from the Fun and Function staff and other customers.

Fun and Function?