This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fscc-cs.com.cn

Fscc-cs.com.cn

Fscc-cs.com.cn has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fscc-cs.com.cn?

“Great service; great outcome.”

Kim T.
4/7/18

I love this company. I found them by accident, but they do a much better job than any other carpet cleaning business I've ever used. There's no steam cleaning involved so the dirt is extracted versus forced through to the pad. My carpets dried under 4 hours and weren't crunchy!

kimt158
April 7th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Fscc-cs.com.cn staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fscc-cs.com.cn?

Have a question about Fscc-cs.com.cn?