This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fromvineyardsdirect.ie

Fromvineyardsdirect.ie

Fromvineyardsdirect.ie has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fromvineyardsdirect.ie ranks 72nd among Wine sites.

How would you rate Fromvineyardsdirect.ie?

“Ordered a case of 12 bottles”

Ken R.
2/21/14

Ordered a case of 12 bottles. After a couple of weeks I heard nothing from them so tried emailing. After a couple of days I had no response so tried again. Still nothing. Phone? Nope, they don't answer that either. AVOID!

kenr18
February 21st, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Fromvineyardsdirect.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fromvineyardsdirect.ie?

Have a question about Fromvineyardsdirect.ie?