Fresh Start Law Centre

Fresh Start Law Centre has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fresh Start Law Centre ranks 88th among Lawyer sites.

How would you rate Fresh Start Law Centre?

“Complete waste of money”

Willie M.
5/24/18

Can't deliver what they've promised! All lies! I still awaits arrival of my PPC as the process started already 6months ago! They've revceived their money but the service in my case is very poor! In fact I still waiting for the police clearance to arrive but no success. Only promises week after week! Do your research beforehand before getting engage with these people! Don'cry afterwards as i warned you! Poor Poor Poor Poor! All lies!

police clearance (12) 6 months (3) service i (10) special thanks (3)
williem46
May 24th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Fresh Start Law Centre staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fresh Start Law Centre?

Have a question about Fresh Start Law Centre?