Freewings.in

Freewings.in has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Freewings.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Freewings.in?

“Abusement, hygiene and legal issue”

Kavita r.
10/5/17

Freewings has seriuos hygiene and legal issue. I would like to warn all parents. I was OK with their services as my kid had adapted this day care. But, from past few months it was concerning. one kid in toddlers section is using class as toilet. That kid is allowed to pee and poo in the classroom itself. All the other kids except this kid are on diapers. This kid is not wearing diapers and is allowed to pee and poo every where. Since, other kids eat and play in the same room, they started playing with pee and poo. My kid had food poisoning and amitted for 1 week. When I with a couple of more parents complain to the owner Miss Anita she said, she just ignored and very aggressive over payments though. It's been more than month we parents have been complaining for this. but no action has been taken. she just care about money and kids count. I started researching about Freewings and found lot of issues. I also found they have fake Full reviews on Facebook and other websites. There are few legal issues with daycare and There are some illegal activities running after day care (in PCMC police station). Kids abused and couple of cases reported against them but covered up later (There are few blogs written). Teachers in class rooms are basically maids on low wages. Be very careful and not recommended.

kavitar1
October 5th, 2017

has been taken. she just care about money and kids count.

I started researching about Freewings and found lot of issues.
I also found they have fake Full reviews on Facebook and other websites.

station).
Teachers in class rooms are basically maids on low wages.

Be very careful and not recommended.

Tip for consumers: Pathetic owner keeps changing school name.

Questions? Get answers from the Freewings.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freewings.in?

Have a question about Freewings.in?