FreePlant.net

FreePlant.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FreePlant.net also ranks 153rd among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate FreePlant.net?

“Freeplantnet”

Cheramie H.
2/26/18

I also tried ordering free for 5 years never got anything I don't feel it's a scam they don't ask for money but you never get anything so I don't understand the point

cheramieh
February 26th, 2018
kristend6
May 24th, 2016
My friend ordered from this company (she wanted some free seeds & plants, to pay in her yard). They took all of her information PHONE, ADDRESS, EMAIL, NAME, EVERYTHING and never received anything besides junk email, junk mail, Telemarketing phone calls and incessant advertising. As soon as she gave them her info she called me and told me to do the same. I don't think so. I didn't. Remember, if it sounds to good to be true, it is. She's now being bothered on a daily basis. I'm glad I didn't do it, but I'm not going to lie, I almost did.
reneeb47
July 10th, 2016
I have tried several times over several years to receive plants /flowers. To date, I have not received a single plant /flower. Thinking of reporting them to the BBB.
anitac6
June 26th, 2014
I ordered my plants last year, but nothing came, I went threw it again today & ordered more, I wanted to get in contact with them, but it's impossible. But reading threw all this has made it clear, I have also been receiving junk mail from them, from England. I have now reported it, so now, for me, l won't be getting anything from them. I thought it was to good to be true.
Thank you everybody.
christines3
August 15th, 2010
I ordered free plants from this site and never got plants, but I started receiving foreign names wanting to be my friend on facebook. Yes it is a scam.
rosemariew
October 18th, 2010
I ordered a free plant on 21/09/2010 and received almost instantly a automated email (in bad english) stating that they got my order/email and will be back soon.
Well, that's the last time I have heard from this company! I did sent two more emails asking about my order never received an answer. I am so disappointed!
This website is obviously a scam, don't waste your time ordering anything! The worst part is that they have my address now I wonder what they will do with this information?
Oh, I checked the website and there are now new plants shown so whoever this people are they keeping up their website. So why don't get I an answer from them?

Scam, Scam, Scam...

I doubt it, I ordered months ago and still nothing.

By Kari L.

I am not affiliated but I have been doing researching trying to find out more about this site. It seems we are not the only ones who complained. It's a shame too as I do believe they sell our email address and get money from it and in return we get nothing. I spend too much time here and was going to have friends and family come to the stie. Now I won't and if I get ONE email that is spam from them I indeed will be contacting the BBB.

By Wendy C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FreePlant.net staff and other customers.

FNW is an organization, which aims to distribute Plant, Seed, Bulb and Fresh Flower Bouquet - Globally for F R E E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreePlant.net?

Have a question about FreePlant.net?