This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Freelifes.shop

Freelifes.shop has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Freelifes.shop?

“This company (Chinese) sucks”

Olivier L.
8/24/18

This company advertise on Facebook - was attracted by lower cost (should have known better). Ordered the product of my choice (a ultralight water purifier), got confirmation with indication that I will be alerted when product will ship. Two plus weeks goes by without a note. I email the company to ask for an update. No response for another week. I email again, this time with a threat of taking action if they don't ship my product very soon. Within 24 hrs get notification of shipment. I thought that a little push might have been enough after all. I got the product today (straight from china...) and to my dismay they shipped something else entirely: a fruit juice cup. I emailed back with a strongly worded message but I am not hopeful. I can't say this company is a scam but clearly it is not good to do business with them. If you come across FreeLifes.shop - steer clear of it.

olivierl22
August 24th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Freelifes.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freelifes.shop?

Have a question about Freelifes.shop?