Freelancer.ph

Freelancer.ph has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Freelancer.ph ranks 85th among Freelancing sites.

How would you rate Freelancer.ph?

“:( tell me what up with this charge?! My first free month hasn't ended yet!”

Complaint D.
1/19/17

I thought charges will only be made once your first free month was finished. But to hell with this I got charged $1.798 already. I don't know why? It says "ONLINE PAYMENT LOCAL" I wanted to try it more but after noticing my bill once I checked my balance I saw it.

complaintd
January 19th, 2017
jamess156
December 30th, 2013
Even though I hadn't use their site on applying for some freelance work. This site automatically charged my Paypal account with an upgraded membership. They should have waited for me to upgrade my membership instead of scamming me with the unnecessary and unauthorized upgrade of my membership.

Questions? Get answers from the Freelancer.ph staff and other customers.

Find & hire top freelancers, web developers & designers inexpensively. World's largest marketplace of 28m. Getting started is free. Receive quotes in seconds. Post your job online now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freelancer.ph?

Have a question about Freelancer.ph?