Review of Freebird.is

Freebird.is reviews

SITE CLOSED

pd105
1/4/19
I'd give this site zero stars if I could. They say it's a free speech zone, but that only applies if you're a far-right nutjob. Then you can say whatever you want including verbally threatening members and personal attacks on members' families.

This place is a joke. Its founder and main moderator is totally biased against independents, moderates and liberals, and doesn't even try to hide it.

Avoid this site unless you enjoy right-wing hack circle jerks.
cheekys
10/27/18
Don't listen to the other reviews that are here. He's the most likely came from trolls who got banned. fact is you can say what you want and post what you want without your comments being edited by some clueless mod who has nothing else better to do all day. if you want your feelings protected by a bunch of NEET basement dwellers go to Reddit.
patrickd159
10/24/18
While the board's aim at being a free speech zone might be well intentioned; the structure and rules allow a group of users to censor content they disagree with by flagging posts multiple flags results in removal or editing of posts and possible disciplinary action. That structure has given a group of conservative posters the power to essentially censor my posts while simultaneously spewing very personal attacks against me and my family with very little to no disciplinary action from staff.

UPDATE: The site's founder replied to my review (note he didn't address my concerns but instead made comments about my username and avatar). I have since been permanently banned only AFTER he read my review and contacted me about it on his mediocre message board.

So much for being all about free speech! Lmfao. His site sucks, his moderation sucks, and he lets right-wing trolls run the place.
chrish153
4/19/18
Don't waste your time, spineless leftists claiming they tolerate free speech. Then ban anyone that dares to disagree with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Freebird.is staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Freebird.is