Fragrancenet.co

Fragrancenet.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fragrancenet.co?

“On Fragrance.net I ordered Jean Patou Joy eau de parfum...”

Lesley D.
9/27/13

On Fragrance.net I ordered Jean Patou Joy eau de parfum 2.5 FL.OZ and it cost me €170 plus shipping. This perfume did not smell the same as the one my mother wore for as long as I can remember. There was still a drop left in a bottle on her dressing table. What I ordered from Fragrance.net smelled nothing at all like that familiar smell. We all know that parfum eventually "goes off". My husband is a chemist. He was simply able to tell me that what I ordered and received was not Jean Patou's Joy. I am adamant that I paid €170 for a cheap knock-off and if Fragrance.net disputes this, I await their legal argument. ADVICE: steer clear and purchase from a reputable outlet, ie department store or directly from manufacturer. If this was only a two-bit purchase, I would have said fair enough - caveat emptor! But for €170 I think not!

lesleyd
September 27th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Fragrancenet.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fragrancenet.co?

Have a question about Fragrancenet.co?