Review of ForYourLegs

support@foryourlegs.com

3 reviews with 4 stars

bridgetg
2/25/13

I've ordered from them a lot. .They have a good selection of compression hose at competitive prices and customer service is OK.

sofiel
4/30/11

They have very good pricing, however every time you select a Jobst product all this generic brand shows up first. If I select Jobst, I don't want to sift through aleva or some off brand hose. No big deal but they seam to push the lower product maybe they make more profit on it. Sorry it just bothers me and I end up going to another site.

hk2
1/19/11

I was shopping for two complimentary items. The more expensive item was pretty much the same price at most websites. There was less than a $4 difference between websites on the cheaper item.

I narrowed my selection to two websites with free shipping. The cheapest and the next cheapest which states a LOW PRICE GUARANTEE with an additional 10% off price match.

I called foryourlegs.com's customer service and asked for the price match. She said they don't price match on anything other than stockings. I pointed out that their LOW PRICE GUARANTEE does not make that stipulation. She said they'll advise someone to make that change.

Bottom line. They will not follow through on their LOW PRICE GUARANTEE.
Here is how their LOW PRICE GUARANTEE still reads:

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE - We will not only match, but will beat any advertised price by 10% for up to 30 days following your purchase. Simply email or call us with the link to the lower price and we'll beat the price by 10% if you are ordering at that time or will refund the difference plus 10% to the credit card you used at the time of purchase. Promotion on new orders only. Effective February 10, 2010

www.foryourlegs.com, not only do we provide outstanding customer service from a knowledgeable staff with certified fitters and prompt shipping, we also offer a LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!

How does it work??????

It's simple...

If you find a lower price today or within 30 days after placing your order, we will beat it by 10%. You can also use our "price match" tool found in each product listing. We are rarely beaten in price and never beaten in service. We challenge you to find a better price.

GIVE US A TRY... YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER PRICE OR BETTER SERVICE ANYWHERE! THAT'S A GUARANTEE!!

Please note: When determining price matches, the value of all promotions as well as any shipping charges will be taken into consideration when determining the eligibility of a price match. For example, if a competitor's product price is less than ours, but with shipping it ends up costing more, no price match will be granted. Additionally, prices found on comparison shopping engines like TheFind.com, Shopping.com, etc., will not be honored. These sites often use outdated information. Only prices on actual competitor's sites will be taken into consideration.

You'll get your order, about when the cows come home. But God help you if there's any problem or you want to return the items or you must speak with a customer service rep. *shudder* I'm still scarred from my experiences with this company's reps.

By Sarah S.

Questions? Get answers from the ForYourLegs staff and other customers.

ForYourLegs?