Fortrade.eu

Fortrade.eu has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fortrade.eu?

“..”

Joe L.
12/24/19

I was almost a victim to Fortrade, these shcmucks almost got away with my hard earned money but thanks to Ralphdaecher (at) protonmail dot com I was able to get it all back...

joel448
December 24th, 2019
siegss
October 6th, 2016
Registered to the site as it promised 50 free for trading with Intel. I logged in and had a quick glance at the trading software, in which I found out I do not want to gamble with financial papers. Next thing I wanted to find out how to delete my account from this site. Which was not possible because you can't. There is no button to do that. They have to do it. I opened support chat in which they said they delete the account but after sometime of no action the chat was closed. So I went back to try to live support chat again in which they didnt have working hours at that time. 13'o clock noon CET.. Are you kidding me.
I do not recommend this site.

fortrade to me they are scams companys. they are liers also

By gorman j.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fortrade.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fortrade.eu?

Have a question about Fortrade.eu?