Fort Holidays Andermans reviews

tourfort@gmail.com

1 star

rajendrappah
1/13/19

Excellent , Fort Holidays is the best I had planned to visit Andaman and did some search in Google and found Fort Holidays website.I had never heard nor my friends had used service of Fort Holidays before.I took risk and decided to go ahead with the package for 6 nights.Ankit was the contact person for me ,very good support and service from the Fort Holidays.We never faced any issue related to booking of ferry,hotels etc , all was well planned and we just followed itinerary.OVERALL VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE, I suggest everyone to go for it without second thought.
Rajendrappa

shinodm
4/2/18

I appreciate the whole team for their extremely professional, punctual and polite way of handling the holiday package to Jolly buoy island that I had booked with fort holidays in Mar 2018. Every aspect was taken care of in detail, they had called and briefed all the do's and don'ts well in advance since Jolly buoy is a restricted place. I and my family enjoyed the trip and we are very happy and thankful to the team for making our trip a memorable one. Special thanks to Mr Ankit who was so very helpful. I recommend Fort holidays for their professionalism and reasonable pricing, without compromising quality.

vaibhavik
12/26/17

It was a great trip.. But disappointed in havelock and Neil Island, hospitality and communication was worst... Until and unless we r calling n asking about that day trip, they did not inform anything.

akashr8
12/21/17

i with my wife was planning andaman tour for last few months but cudnt finalize anything upto nov. after some reading on net i came to know that i cant plan a trip of andaman myself , i have to take any package. i was lucky that i found experience andaman. i contact Rakesh through e mail. most of our conversation were on email.my trip date was from 9 dec to 14 dec .team in grey t shirt was on job from day one , and make everything so comfortable that u never feel that u are in a new place. my tour coordinator was Rohit he came to our hotel and give u every details about tour and give all the paper i.e. cruise tickets teams details contact no and itinerary.they provide very good condition ac cars , drivers were very polite, punctual and professional. before every outing they brief us about everything regarding that spot.whenever u land at any destination member of team with company logo waits for you. overall it was great experience of blue paradise -andaman ..special thanx to Ankit, Vijay, Ramesh and team fort holidays. worth recommending any number of times!!!
One thing i want to specially mention that the price they charges is very very reasonable!!!

vaishaks
1/23/17

I had taken package named "AN ISLANDER's LIFE" dated Jan 10th,2017 to Jan 15th, 2017 as an individual package. Though I was initially skeptical about booking the package with you, my friend Mr. Bhargav referred me to take trip with Fort Holidays.

I would have missed a beautiful experience had i rejected your hospitality.
From the time i arrived in Port Blair, till the time i boarded back to my hometown, I always felt the warmth. I was treated like a family and even Minute detail was taken care of making my trip a memorable experience.

The A/C Vehicle (Xylo) that was provided, the guide and the hotels that were booked were very good. The people who accompanied us throughout our journey (Port Blair, Havelock, Niel Island) were all friendly and gave us lot of information about the locality and never made us feel like outsiders. Everyone of them treated us like a family.

The Hotels in Port Blair and Havelock Island that were booked were clean and sophisticated,which made our stay luxurious. Icing on the cake was complementary Scuba Diving. Sufficient time was given for us everywhere to enjoy the serene beauty of Andaman. I would definitely suggest Fort Holidays to anyone and everyone (whether individual or group package).

Tip for consumers: The cruise that was booked for us was luxurious (Green Ocean, Makruzz etc). Since we enjoyed our time on the deck, i would rate Green Ocean More than Makruzz. The people who want to stay indoor can opt for Makruzz.
Only suggestion I would like to give is regarding the best food joints around the place of stay to be suggested to travelers so that they can enjoy completely.

shrutis9
11/7/16

it was really a great experience from them from booking till the completion. the tour personnel are very helpful, decent, polite and were found very knowledgeble about even small small points regarding these islands. the driver and tour manager were absoultely very good. neil and havelock islands were bit satisfactory but rest entirely in Port Blair were very professionally managed. Best part was we were guided from Bengaluru till Port Blair and aback which mostly is not found much as we had an earlier experiience of Andaman agents, though it was risk believing but we are 100% satisfied. Cheers! to you team. Thank you for this vacation at Andamans. Worth Recommending.

Tip for consumers: try to take water activities inclusive packages from them, saves a lot and has a great experience!

forth
7/30/16

the entire tour was planned at a very short time but the team did it by their experience and hold over andaman resources. it was a perfect honeymoon planned, would love to be here again! great and pioneer hospitality. Fort Holidays u rock team!

Tip for consumers: take their combo premium package to enjoy everything you need.

Questions? Get answers from the Fort Holidays Andermans staff and other customers.

Fort Holidays Andermans?