Review of ForeverShe

service@forevershe.com

6 reviews with 1 star

deanar10
2/21/19

Who ever took my money I hope your ass DIE!!!.DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

andras7
12/1/18

This people are a joke do not buy from them they will never give you a refund and they send you broken clothes

comerd
9/19/18

I wish I could have put a zero. THIS COMPANY IS A FRUAD! I finally received my order after two weeks and it was the total opposite of what I actually ordered... On top of that it's smelled. This company is based over seas or something. Never again ! I also filed a complaint with my bank of fraud and misrepresentation and received my money back. I work hard for my money and certainly not paying for this nonsense. Buyer BEWARE. Shop at fashionnova

folasadem
9/18/18

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER service!!! I placed an order on the 8th. The payment went through immediately of course. I paid an extra $20 for express shipping.. Its been over TWO weeks never even received a tracking number!! There's no customer service number for you to call. They do not respond to your emails just money down the drain!!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME and MONEY!

jehriccaf
8/8/18

Not a real website. They are stealing money and a group of us are working to get them shut down. They send a receipt but never a tracking and they do not respond to emails. Fraud. I found reviews that were fake because the same exact review would be found on another site. Not cool.

tamikah12
6/18/18

They will never send your product, they will give you a fake tracking number...this is a rip off. If you like wasting money on nothing, then this is the best website for you..

Questions? Get answers from the ForeverShe staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ForeverShe