Review of ForeverShe

service@forevershe.com

7 reviews with 1 star

refundm
4/3/19

REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!!REFUND MY MONEY!!!REFUND MY MONEY!!!

deanar10
2/21/19

Who ever took my money I hope your ass DIE!!!.DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

andras7
12/1/18

This people are a joke do not buy from them they will never give you a refund and they send you broken clothes

comerd
9/19/18

I wish I could have put a zero. THIS COMPANY IS A FRUAD! I finally received my order after two weeks and it was the total opposite of what I actually ordered... On top of that it's smelled. This company is based over seas or something. Never again ! I also filed a complaint with my bank of fraud and misrepresentation and received my money back. I work hard for my money and certainly not paying for this nonsense. Buyer BEWARE. Shop at fashionnova

folasadem
9/18/18

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER service!!! I placed an order on the 8th. The payment went through immediately of course. I paid an extra $20 for express shipping.. Its been over TWO weeks never even received a tracking number!! There's no customer service number for you to call. They do not respond to your emails just money down the drain!!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME and MONEY!

jehriccaf
8/8/18

Not a real website. They are stealing money and a group of us are working to get them shut down. They send a receipt but never a tracking and they do not respond to emails. Fraud. I found reviews that were fake because the same exact review would be found on another site. Not cool.

tamikah12
6/18/18

They will never send your product, they will give you a fake tracking number...this is a rip off. If you like wasting money on nothing, then this is the best website for you..

Questions? Get answers from the ForeverShe staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ForeverShe