Review of ForeverShe

Tel: +1.4806242599
service@forevershe.com

refundm
4/3/19

REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!! REFUND MY MONEY!!!REFUND MY MONEY!!!REFUND MY MONEY!!!

deanar10
2/21/19

Who ever took my money I hope your ass DIE!!!.DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

andras7
12/1/18

This people are a joke do not buy from them they will never give you a refund and they send you broken clothes

comerd
9/19/18

I wish I could have put a zero. THIS COMPANY IS A FRUAD! I finally received my order after two weeks and it was the total opposite of what I actually ordered... On top of that it's smelled. This company is based over seas or something. Never again ! I also filed a complaint with my bank of fraud and misrepresentation and received my money back. I work hard for my money and certainly not paying for this nonsense. Buyer BEWARE. Shop at fashionnova

folasadem
9/18/18

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER service!!! I placed an order on the 8th. The payment went through immediately of course. I paid an extra $20 for express shipping.. Its been over TWO weeks never even received a tracking number!! There's no customer service number for you to call. They do not respond to your emails just money down the drain!!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME and MONEY!

jehriccaf
8/8/18

Not a real website. They are stealing money and a group of us are working to get them shut down. They send a receipt but never a tracking and they do not respond to emails. Fraud. I found reviews that were fake because the same exact review would be found on another site. Not cool.

andal
8/1/18

I wore the dress to my Company dance party and it was beautiful! Fit was nice and the top can be worn cinched up or loose.. Photographs beautifully! I received so many compliments!

shirleyk83
7/27/18

I am very satisfied with the purchase,the shipping is on time, the product is of good quality, i will buy more!

Tip for consumers: you could check size chart of every product before buying

tamikah12
6/18/18

They will never send your product, they will give you a fake tracking number...this is a rip off. If you like wasting money on nothing, then this is the best website for you..

lucretiar3
2/26/18

I recieved my dress and i loooove it!!! It was everything it looked like!!!! It fit perfectly and came pretty quick

amiyac
2/19/18

The dress I got was everything!!! It fit perfectly and the customer was great at assistance with my exchange ! I will be shopping there again !

Questions? Get answers from the ForeverShe staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ForeverShe