Review of Forelle

Tel: +31-(0)475-334560
m.becirovic@forelle.com

mw158
6/6/18

After hitting with a new bat we bought the bat turned-out bent. after sending an email with some pictures we were invited straight away to look for a new one on their expense. great service

bennol
4/27/18

After some garaging problems with my baseball glove, Forelle arranges the warranty procedure very well, so I got my money back and could buy a new better glove.
Thanks again for the fast and excellent service.

colmc
4/23/18

I have been buying sports equipment for over 30 years and I have come across some organizations that are a pleasure to deal with and Forelle is one of them.
Prompt, pleasant and easy to deal with.

miken62
7/13/15

Forelle is an NL-based American sports equipment retailer. It is hard to find baseball equipment in europe, and Forelle has the best selection online in all of the eurozone. However, that's where the good things about Forelle stops. The company does not put the customer's needs first. Their customer service is rude, horrible and they are willing to leave customers dissatisfied over one order instead of trying to make it right.

I recently bought a first base glove for my 10 year-old son. He is a lefty, so I bought him a glove marked "LH." I'm from the US, and LH gloves are for lefties. However, when I received the glove, it was for a righty -- the glove fit on the left hand.

When I brought this to the attention of the customer service, I was told I would have to pay a total of 40 euros for shipping to get a replacement (20 to ship it back to the NL, and an addition 20 to ship out the new one), because it "was my fault" and I had ordered incorrectly. When I asked about LH meant, they first said, "LH is throw with the left hand and catch with the right hand." When I told them that that was the problem, they then changed and said, "You ordered a LH glove, so fit on the left hand and than you throw with the right hand."

In addition, the man was very rude, using exclamation points and refusing to make things right for me. This company clearly doesn't know right from left and cannot admit that they have an unclear policy.

Most online companies would be willing to admit fault on a transaction like this and pay for the return shipping to make the customer happy. Forelle, however, doesn't think they need to answer to customers because they have the market cornered in Europe for online baseball equipment sales. So, be warned: don't expect good customer service from them if your order is wrong. I now have a right handed glove that is completely worthless. I will never buy from these people again, and will tell everyone I know about my story.

Questions? Get answers from the Forelle staff and other customers.

Forelle?