Review of Footcandy

Footcandy reviews

sales@footcandy.com

clarar37
10/3/18

Great foot and nail tools to make your nails look good. They sell it online and honey.com has a discount for it

lyllyp
4/2/14

they were rude to me and gave a size10 in men's when i asked for a size 6 in womens...

susana24
12/12/12

This was the absolute worst customer service experience I've ever had. I ordered a pair of Tory Burch boots, and they sent the wrong size. By the time I received them, they had literally sold out everywhere. When I called to express my disappointment, I got a simple, "sorry, send them back and we'll refund them." That's great and all, but in the meantime I have almost $360 charged to my credit card for shoes I will never receive or be able to buy elsewhere. Never mind the fact that I also wasted 45 minutes in line at FedEx and spent $8 for parking and $3.99 for package "filler" so that they could get their boots back. I will NEVER shop on this site again and will make a habit of recommending others avoid it as well. Bottom line: I choose the places I shop based on customer service over price on a regular basis, and footcandy.com failed miserably in my experience.

nicoleh1
2/1/08

Fun Feet Jewlery - I like the verity of toe rings this site has. The price can range depending on what you are wanting. Really fun!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Footcandy staff and other customers.

Footcandy?