Footcandy.co.za

Footcandy.co.za has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Footcandy.co.za ranks 415th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Footcandy.co.za?

“FAKE SHOES, BLOCK YOU WHEN YOU QUESTION THEM”

Craig J.
3/4/21

Hi Bought a pair of Nike AF1 from Foot Candy. A Guy named Ryan. After inspection and comparison I saw that it was fake, I asked him about it and he told me it's the new version. I called bull$#*! then the guy blocked me from what'sapp and Instagram. $#*!ing scammers. From pictures you would very easily be able to separate the real from the fake. The MF has the nerve to tell me it's the new version.

craigj188
March 4th, 2021

Hi

$#*!ing scammers.

Tip for consumers:
Do not trust these guys at all

Questions? Get answers from the Footcandy.co.za staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footcandy.co.za?

Have a question about Footcandy.co.za?