Review of Footballsstore

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

denises11
11/19/12

Completely AWFUL! I ordered 1 Reebok Montreal Canadiens #31 Carey Price Authentic Red New CD Man NHL Jersey on November 1st, 2012. I payed immediately using my mastercard linked with my bank account and it went through. After about four days my order was still processing and I emailed the site wondering what the heck is going on?? After about three TERRIBLE broken-english emails later (and a few days later, Nov 3rd).. I find out the jersey is on back-order with no idea when I might get it and that it's shipping from CHINA! Who doesn't put a badge on their website advertising that an item is sold out?! And who doesn't tell their buyer that you have to wait to get their item that they bought, I had to contact them to even find out after THREE DAYS that it was on back order I had no idea! After another frustrating week I email the seller AGAIN! asking if there are any more updates... again in broken english I get an answer of no updates, still on back order... (Nov 7th)..... A week later I am fed up, I tell them to get their stuff together or I am canceling my payment and taking my order elsewhere! Finally NOVEMBER 14TH MY JERSEY FINALLY SHIPS!! I do not receive my item until NOVEMBER 19TH! For those keeping track, that is 18 days after the originally order date. NEVER order from this website, ever!

Questions? Get answers from the Footballsstore staff and other customers.

Footballsstore?