Football America reviews

Tel: 1.877.697.7678
customer.service@footballamerica.com

melissav39
9/6/17

I ordered and waited. When I still didn't have the product, I called and found it was on backorder. I have attempted to cancel the order 3 times and still don't have a refund.

deanc48
9/2/17

I had two orders not filled because FA never actually had the product. A total waste of time. Customer service was horrible and dind't really care

ignacioc15
7/27/17

I bought football pants in differente sizes and everything was ok.
But I didn't received XXL pants. I emailed them and told me XXL pants weren't on stock and were back ordered. So, mix feelings :(

mikel243
4/17/16

I ordered for more than $250 in football gears including a helmet that was available on their website. I got all the gears except the helmet. The person on the chat told me it was unavailable and it was specified on the website. I told her I was not that stupid to order something that was not available. The solution they gave me is take another colour of cancel the order. What the $#*! ! I was responsible for their mistake. Never order from them.

arak2
8/21/13

I needed to order some cleats in "rare" colors and FootbalAmerica.com was the only website that claim to have had it in stock. I ordered and everything was fine, no taxes, no shipping charge for me. I placed my order at about 8pm on a Monday, I got an email at 1:30 am on Wednesday that they were out of stock of the item i ordered. but there is another shipment coming in soon and my order will receive priority among the others because i already placed an order. I called customer service and they said the next shipment will arrive in at least 3-4 weeks, I immediately cancelled my order and got my money back by Friday, but on the website, it said that the cleats i ordered were still available. So, i took it like Football America were using the false fact that shoes were available just to get people to buy them then promise that it would be in soon when it really wouldnt...Just to get some business or keep their customers.

Questions? Get answers from the Football America staff and other customers.

Football America?