Review of Food Saver

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127, USA
Tel: +1 877-777-8042

susanb363
4/17/18

I have now had 4 food savers. The first 2 lasted approx 7 years each and worked well.
The third broke after 18 months and after a huge effort on my part, Foodsaver replaced it with ...how do I describe it..."a piece of C***. It is LARGER than any other food saver so it takes up MORE space. It is SLOWER so takes longer. All in all the Gamesaver Wingman is a piece of underpowered junk. It's good to see other companies are now making these. I think Foodsaver(I believe they were sold out to a French company) is past its good days and the customer service is terrible.

dl167
12/5/17

On 11/28/17 I attempted to purchase a FoodSaver Wingman and made a mistake entering my credit card expiration month. I tried correcting my info and re-entered the correct info. After waiting a few minutes and not receiving an order confirmation I contacted customer support who told me I had to wait until the order was shipped to receive confirmation. I was concerned about being charged twice so I contacted my bank who confirmed both transactions & removed the incorrect one. Today I followed up with FoodSaver by LiveChat & phone and they still deny that I ever placed an order, despite their pending transaction on my credit card. I also followed up with my bank and they confirmed that the company still has the one correct transaction pending on my account for the order. After wasting a lot of time on this and finally contacting a FoodSaver manager, she advised me that I will not receive the product at the advertised discounted price that that's still pending on my credit card. But that that transaction will be dropped from my account. The help she offered was that I can purchase it at a current price. It's very frustrating to talk to a company who talks in circles and doesn't honor pending transaction on my credit card. This seems like false advertising??

Questions? Get answers from the Food Saver staff and other customers.

Food Saver?