Review of Foodiamond.com

Foodiamond.com reviews

nickah
4/19/12

I admire this site for having lots of recipes that are totally useful! I also enjoyed watching videos from great chefs of the site. The chefs are admirable especially when I was watching the videos on how they make their dishes. This is one of the cooking sites where I let my kids glance and watch recipe videos.

chloew2
2/12/12

The site provides online comments, writing blogs, sharing experiences in cooking, there are also reader contributions and a large portion dedicated to health and nutrition. Offers quick, easy and practical solutions to the challenges of everyday cooking and includes video tutorials easy-to-make recipes, smart tips and kitchen techniques.

sasrahr
2/11/12

The objectives of this site are to unite people everywhere, and post and share experiences on different places around the world. Make things possible to connect people from one another and make it an active social network for everyone. However, these things are not possible because of the errors encountered on the page. Registration form error, login error, button issue, page error, language translation error and redirect timer error. A technical support agency of this site should be aware on these technical issues. On this part, errors encountered on this site had a big feedback to viewers to never go back to the page. Although the objectives are good, the objectives becoming nonsense for the errors that distract to the page.

leahs1
2/2/12

I expected a lot as I flick around its pages, I was contemplating that I would learn many new recipes and techniques in cookery, but then it was a letdown. As I watched the videos featured in this site, I feel so puzzled. I am so hard up in following the instructions; is it in English or French. Something is just missing; the layouts and presentations are a little gloomy. It made me feel like I just wasted my time browsing this website. I recommend that you add some design and presentation to be more engaging and update the site frequently.

Questions? Get answers from the Foodiamond.com staff and other customers.

Foodiamond.com?