Review of Fonlogix.us

Fonlogix.us reviews

SITE CLOSED

rubenc2
9/29/10

I visited the website and found an item I decided to purchase. The item # B15AL9A Blackberry Curve 8330 / 8350i Lens - Blacks for $6.95 for a grand total: $11.70. In there billing conditions about my order, a stated there will be a prompt delivery by USPS First Class Mail 3-5 day ( Once order has Shipped). Yeah Right!!!

After several weeks I have not received the item and have waited patiently until now.I sent an e-mail on Mon. 16 Aug 2010 at 12:54:27 regarding the delay and was told via e-mail the item was on backorder. I have become infuriated with the lack of communication with this company and my inability to speak with someone within to resolve this matter.

Several phone calls have been unsuccessful with the automated message system not allowing me to leave a message so e-mails have become my only form of communicating with Fonlogix.

From this point on, this company can keep the lousy $11,70 and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. People DO NOT ORDER from this so called internet business anymore because they have SCAMED many people already. ^%$#@ those %$#@! I hope they get what's coming to them!

Oh Fonlogix I hope your reading this because when I am in Seatlle in a few weeks I will swing by Monroe to the address I have of 146th St. SE Ste. 105 so I can handle this matter. I look forward to seeing how legit this so called business you have is!

Sincerely,
Pissed in Austin, TX

guillermos
8/16/10

These clowns have been accepting orders, charging peoples credit cards for products that they are not shipping. They are not refunding money automatically, are not answering calls or messages. They went as far as removing their "discussion" tab from their facebook link so no one can post their complaints. I have tried continuously for over a month to get them to respond via all methods: calls, messages, posts...to no avail. They should be removed permanently.

sandraw2
8/7/10

Everything is fine with this site until you make the decision that you should order something.... I got my package a month after I ordered and they charged me, AND it wasnt even what I ordered... It has now been 2 weeks and customer service won't respond to emails, voicemails, or even answer their phones... After some research, I found this is pretty typical of fonlogix and if you can even manage some form of contact with them, they lead you in circles and tell you lies... Definitely would go to different site for my phone customizing needs...

Questions? Get answers from the Fonlogix.us staff and other customers.

Fonlogix.us?