Review of Focused Gear

Focused Gear reviews

1 star

krism69
3/4/18

Had some issues with the website..pick a size but fast delivery and great products. My favorite gym shirts are focused gear!

kelseyb32
2/26/18

I love the "fearless" army green hoodie I bought. It's very comfy and fits/looks great! I bought it to wear to and from the gym.

williamm374
1/30/18

Awesome fit and very happy with my shirts. True to size and will be ordering a hoodie. Get some more slogans so I can order a few more shirts.

lowellv3
12/2/17

Great product and fast efficient service!
The T shirts are good quality and fit well - not baggy.
Thanks

javierg24
11/30/17

Like the apparel, does not rise or roll when doing workouts. Stay in place, it's light and it's good material.

haleyw16
11/28/17

Received my order quickly and exactly what I was looking for! I received feedback prompt after my order to assure me It would be mailed quickly! Thank you and will continue to shop and share!

andrewh194
10/28/17

The owner of Focused Gear dropped the item off at my house personally. Really quality service and I'm thoroughly enjoying the product.

nickn50
10/23/17

Great customer service, reasonable prices, fast delivery, and excellent quality product. I couldnt ask for much more.

chrisp223
10/21/17

Great quality. Easy transaction, friendly service. Hiy was great to work with and definitely will be coming back for more gear!

ginah37
10/20/17

I was so pleasantly surprised to receive an email from the owner and a handwritten note with my order wishing me luck at raw nationals. The clothing is comfortable, affordable, and I love the motto it comes with. #focused

rajan59
Raja N.
10/15/17

First off kool color and love the motto off rare breed
And it fits well as well hope u guys have some greent.shirt too

brentz9
10/8/17

Bought a Focused Gear Tee with the American flag on the back. Form fitting, cool looking, and comfortable.

jessicam316
10/1/17

Fast shipping. The hoodie is very comfortable. Definitely will be ordering again. I received a unexpected gift too. Which is awesome. Its nice to feel like a true customer and not just a sale.

marcusb79
10/1/17

Great experience. More than willing to help when needed. Fast response time. Hands down the best online site to buy from!

alyssat16
9/27/17

The website is easy to use, automatically puts unisex items in the mens and womens tabs, and it shipped quicker than the expected date! So satisfied.

eleai
9/21/17

There was Freally fast shipping, and it is great quality. Definitely recommend! I will definitely be buying again soon!

dequindalynm
9/15/17

I love my products. I knew going in one of my shirts was going to be a little tight. The other shirt fits great. I received my order in a timely manner. I truly appreciate that!!

heatherd82
9/12/17

Fast and perfect service. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Definitely recommended!!

anthonyb176
9/4/17

I get compliments every time I wear them and everything I own is comfortable and stylish. I will be definitely be purchasing more in the future.

aprilt39
9/1/17

I would recommend the woman tank top to anyone. Very comfortable, the material is really soft to the skin, and it the sizes are right on. I. bought 2 and will be buying more. I'm very happy with my purchase.

clarenceg15
8/29/17

This was my first time ordering from focused gear. Everything from the ordering to the delivery happened easily and seamlessly. The owner was friendly and easy to talk to and everything happened as he said. Great service.

samantham107
8/17/17

This is a great company with great clothes, overall a great brand!! Will continue to support!!! :) love Focused Gear!

noorw
8/7/17

dkqwo dwdikd qdwo dk;o kodk q;wkdqwo;dkfjesh fsef jef jseflijefijseiofjse ilfjselifj sliejf liseijclksdc kljdjslfc sc

chrisd239
6/26/17

The product was spot on. Very comfortable and fit as expected. I will be buying a tank next as they just came out with them. I will also have my wife check them out as the ladies tanks look great.

Questions? Get answers from the Focused Gear staff and other customers.

Focused Gear?