Review of FOB Keyless

FOB Keyless reviews

chade15
Chad E.
10/16/17

I think it is very important that one does the research to make sure the product they get from this site is for sure the correct product the customer needs, but the programmable product I got from here worked very well & provided great value. Juneau, Alaska

richd37
Rich D.
10/16/17

Price was very competitive and my order was processed and received very quickly. Would recommend to anyone and would gladly use them again for future needs.

michaels879
Michael S.
10/14/17

Purchased an RX350 remote and key for about 1/2 what a dealer charges. After programming, works perfectly!

jills128
Jill S.
10/12/17

Nancy in customer support was extremely nice and very helpful. The remote was compatible with my car and I was able to get it programmed by the locksmith in my area whose name was provided by Nancy. The only problem was that the key blade provided was too thick.

abimw
Abim W.
10/5/17

Straight forward and quick. Plus knowing that this site has Google's blessings gives me a peace of mind to shop.

gordont21
Gordon T.
9/30/17

By far the best Customer Service and fastest email response of any on-line site I have ever used! Will order from this site again and refer them to anyone that I come in contact with! I WILL be back to the site to set up the fob. ATHANKS AGAIN FOR THE BEST JOB EVER BY AN ON LINE SITE!!!!

anthonyf105
Anthony F.
8/19/17

Your price is in line with the cost at the dealership. For what I paid and still require getting the key and fob programmed, I didn't save anything. I found it cheaper, which truly would have been my cost-saving. The product and prompt service was great.

caseyp33
Casey P.
8/18/17

My first key broke in less than one year.... only warranty for 60 days... hopefully they will adjust my duplicate order ....

terit15
Teri T.
8/14/17

Unfortunately the delivery time took longer than expected and I needed to access my vehicle sooner than later so had to purchase a fob from dealer. To that end, I will be returning this and hope for a full refund (aside from shipping costs).

kevins351
Kevin S.
8/14/17

Image don`t show if the oval cut out for the Toyota logo is on the back side, it is NOT. Would prefer it had it as some other sellers offer this feature!

bonniea41
Bonnie A.
7/27/17

I am giving you 5 stars for the ease of ordering. I hope to give 5 stars for the actual arrival and usage of the product.

brucek73
Bruce K.
7/20/17

I bought one key fob at the dealership for $322 and the other from here for $129. They are the exact same key fob. Both have been programmed and work perfectly. I'd strongly advise never buying from anyone else.

edgars32
Edgar S.
7/4/17

i am very happy to have found this website thank you for help for me getting this new key fob for our truck.

lindaq23
Linda Q.
7/2/17

I was surprised to be charged $32 in taxes and handling after paying $26 in shipping and handling. We order many things from the US, and this is the first time that an item with no duty owing, was charged taxes and handling fees once it arrived. (CAN Customs inconsistency?)

I believe that I am still saving $200 by ordering from Fobkeyless to replace a lost key. Dealer price is over $500.

toddk50
Todd K.
6/30/17

I wish that the whole story was told about the programming. The user comments made me think that programming could be done without visiting a specialist.

johnh1153
John H.
6/29/17

I just recieved the keys today so I haven't been able to have them programmed yet. The last set I ordered programmed nicely though. My advice it to take them to a locksmith. It will save a lot of pain.

walterb89
walter b.
6/29/17

just placed order... need to find out if the key works or if I need to deal with the dealership to program

pedroj15
Pedro J.
6/29/17

I appreciated the chatting session and the excellent website! Just hope it delivers at least in 4 days!

jamieh167
Jamie H.
6/29/17

You need to save items in the cart for more than just the short while that you do. Sometimes it's not immediately known which payment method will be best to use. And I also had difficulty trying to create/add to a wish list.

oliveb4
Olive B.
6/29/17

My Toyota dealership was able to program this and it saved me about $140. I will let everyone know how wonderful your products are and offered at a discount! Thank you!

muthud
Muthu D.
6/29/17

I was able to confirm with Nicole on Chat to check if the key that I will be purchasing will be compatible with my car. She was able to confirm the same. I found this information very useful in my decision to purchase from you. I do recommend Nicole and your online web-chat application.

rustyc14
Rusty C.
6/29/17

After trying several Mazda Accessory sites I could not find any Key Fob covers. I stumbled on to your site and I found exactly what I was looking for - quickly and easily.

johnp703
John P.
6/29/17

The website was easy to navigate. I just placed my order for a replacement Key Fob and 2 replacement keys so I do not know if the product works yet.

rossg26
Ross G.
6/29/17

The prices are great, but you don't receive much communication from the company after placing your order. I never knew what day my items were shipped and they just showed up in my mailbox 4 days after I ordered even though I requested 2-day shipping.

ruthk41
Ruth K.
6/29/17

Website had issues but customer service was able to eventually solve the problem. It took longer than I'd hoped but in the end the service was friendly and the price could not be beaten.

Questions? Get answers from the FOB Keyless staff and other customers.

FOB Keyless?