Review of FOB Keyless

Tel: +1-866-944-5397

chade15
Chad E.
10/16/17

I think it is very important that one does the research to make sure the product they get from this site is for sure the correct product the customer needs, but the programmable product I got from here worked very well & provided great value. Juneau, Alaska

richd37
Rich D.
10/11/17

Price was very competitive and my order was processed and received very quickly. Would recommend to anyone and would gladly use them again for future needs.

michaels879
Michael S.
10/9/17

Purchased an RX350 remote and key for about 1/2 what a dealer charges. After programming, works perfectly!

abimw
Abim W.
10/5/17

Straight forward and quick. Plus knowing that this site has Google's blessings gives me a peace of mind to shop.

jills128
Jill S.
9/28/17

Nancy in customer support was extremely nice and very helpful. The remote was compatible with my car and I was able to get it programmed by the locksmith in my area whose name was provided by Nancy. The only problem was that the key blade provided was too thick.

gordont21
Gordon T.
9/26/17

By far the best Customer Service and fastest email response of any on-line site I have ever used! Will order from this site again and refer them to anyone that I come in contact with! I WILL be back to the site to set up the fob. ATHANKS AGAIN FOR THE BEST JOB EVER BY AN ON LINE SITE!!!!

anthonyf105
Anthony F.
8/15/17

Your price is in line with the cost at the dealership. For what I paid and still require getting the key and fob programmed, I didn't save anything. I found it cheaper, which truly would have been my cost-saving. The product and prompt service was great.

caseyp33
Casey P.
8/14/17

My first key broke in less than one year.... only warranty for 60 days... hopefully they will adjust my duplicate order ....

kevins351
Kevin S.
8/7/17

Image don`t show if the oval cut out for the Toyota logo is on the back side, it is NOT. Would prefer it had it as some other sellers offer this feature!

terit15
Teri T.
8/2/17

Unfortunately the delivery time took longer than expected and I needed to access my vehicle sooner than later so had to purchase a fob from dealer. To that end, I will be returning this and hope for a full refund (aside from shipping costs).

bonniea41
Bonnie A.
7/23/17

I am giving you 5 stars for the ease of ordering. I hope to give 5 stars for the actual arrival and usage of the product.

brucek73
Bruce K.
7/15/17

I bought one key fob at the dealership for $322 and the other from here for $129. They are the exact same key fob. Both have been programmed and work perfectly. I'd strongly advise never buying from anyone else.

edgars32
Edgar S.
6/30/17

i am very happy to have found this website thank you for help for me getting this new key fob for our truck.

toddk50
Todd K.
6/25/17

I wish that the whole story was told about the programming. The user comments made me think that programming could be done without visiting a specialist.

lindaq23
Linda Q.
6/22/17

I was surprised to be charged $32 in taxes and handling after paying $26 in shipping and handling. We order many things from the US, and this is the first time that an item with no duty owing, was charged taxes and handling fees once it arrived. (CAN Customs inconsistency?)

I believe that I am still saving $200 by ordering from Fobkeyless to replace a lost key. Dealer price is over $500.

thaylias
Thaylia S.
6/18/17

So excited to find an OEM replacement Transponder Key for my 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP! Thanks so much for offering!

rachelw166
Rachel W.
6/14/17

My order was shipped quickly and I received exactly what I was expecting along with a small screwdriver which was a nice touch. I found some on Amazon that were a couple dollars cheaper but the reviews led me to order elsewhere and i'm glad I did.

kelvinq
Kelvin Q.
6/14/17

What I was searching for the site took me right to it amazing will be ordering again and telling friends and family

marcyj2
marcy j.
6/13/17

Locksmith had a small issue with the pin code but once he found correct code the key programmed easily.

kristins80
Kristin S.
6/5/17

I emailed the nesrin and as far as I could see it was a match of the 2011 Sonata Limited Hyundai with push button to start. Thank you!

richellek3
Richelle K.
5/23/17

I always have my Lexus keys made through these people. Great prices, excellent service, and fast-free shipping. This time I needed a new remote for my key. I am happy to report that they still live up to the same high standard. I got my remote, programmed it myself, and everything works great. Plus, ordering it from this site ended up saving me $100. I trust these people and highly recommend them.

jimt152
Jim T.
5/20/17

Works as expected. Toyota dealer did the programming but cannot cut the key. Lexus would only touch it if they sold it. Need to go to a locksmith to cut the key.

shankars3
shankar s.
5/20/17

It was great experience. This is my first purchase and hope this key knob works fine and easy to program it

terryw173
Terry W.
5/19/17

This is the second one I have purchased from you. I think the other one was tossed and hit the ground.

gloriar63
Gloria R.
5/10/17

I thought it would get programmed through your company as well. I'm in the same boat, still need to see the dealer. That I didn't like.

Questions? Get answers from the FOB Keyless staff and other customers.

FOB Keyless?