Review of Foam Online

Tel: (805) 964-2001
info@foamonline.com

jhonf4
7/10/19

The foam mattress for the back of my truck was custom cut to fit. The man was so nice to recommend the right foam and how to order it.

audreyb85
2/15/19

I placed 2 orders with this company. The first was for (2) 20 inch cylinders with 3/4 inch hole through the center. They said, no problem. I received 2 20 inch cylinders with 1 and 1/2 inch hole through the center. no response to my emails. The 2nd order, I placed before receiving the first order... my mistake. they got the sizes correct, but I had 7 miscut pieces (quality issue). No response on that problem either. I am taking my business elsewhere.

Response from David P., Foam Online Representative
Audrey said, " they got the sizes correct, but I had 7 miscut pieces". I am sorry but a computer operated saw can't cut anything less than perfect. Foam is shrunk for shipping purposes and will expand back to the original cut size in approximately twenty-four hours. Simply be patient.
jimj51
12/27/14

Large selection of foam types from a easy to use web site with free shipping. I am a happy camper and highly recommend www.foamonline.com.

Response from David P., Foam Online Representative
Nearly sixty years in the foam business helping people just like you with all your foam needs.
Thank you for your kind words.
The Foam Wizard.

Dear Joan. Foam type is High Density in medium firm two inches thick. To price quote or order simply click onto the cube shape in the upper left corner of the six shapes on our home page. Thank You. The Foam Wizard.

By David P., Foam Online Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Foam Online staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Foam Online