Feed My Starving Children

Feed My Starving Children has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Feed My Starving Children?

“They are Amazing, organized and know what they are doing.”

Kirsten W.
1/7/19

My son volunteered at Feed My Starving Children for his volunteer hours for school. He work one to two days a week. He chose FMSC himself. I brought him every time. I had other work to do, so I was unable to volunteer. What I was able to do however, was observe how the organization worked, and I was quite impressed. The care they take for cleandliness is amazing. The stories they share are true and heartfelt. They have a job for everyone! They also have a fairtrade store. Several of the countries they send food to, have their beautiful handmade products for sale. It is a wonderful uplifting place to be.

kirstenw27
January 7th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Feed My Starving Children staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Feed My Starving Children?

Have a question about Feed My Starving Children?