Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Influenza (Flu) | CDC has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Influenza (Flu) | CDC also ranks 2nd among Flu sites.

How would you rate Influenza (Flu) | CDC?

“I came down with what I thought was the flu and used...”

Ron T.
1/8/10

I came down with what I thought was the flu and used this site to help evaluate my condition. Turned out to be more of a cold than a flu and I saved myself an expensive trip to the doctor where all they would have done is tell me to go home and rest.

rossp1
February 6th, 2011
alexas6
March 30th, 2014
Searching about flu, for preventing, symptoms and etc.online, this is the good site to go.
ront
January 8th, 2010
chrisp1
March 13th, 2010
Seems like a second wave of the H1N1 is coming around. Good site and thank you for those who pointed out this site for me to figure out that I did not have the H1N1 flu.
rodg
October 27th, 2009
Often times people want to find information online to determine whether or not they really have a flu virus. The main issue is determining whether or not it is appropriate to make an appointment with your physician. This website has a very good self evaluation program where you answer health questions and the site directs you to seek further evaluation, seek immediate treatment, etc... If you are unsure whether or not to see a doctor and you are looking for information online about the flu virus, this is very good self assessment tool.

Questions? Get answers from the Influenza (Flu) | CDC staff and other customers.

As the nation?۪s health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health, safety, and security threats.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Influenza (Flu) | CDC?

Have a question about Influenza (Flu) | CDC?