Flowers By Rachelle

Flowers By Rachelle has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Flowers By Rachelle?

“Superb flowers and customer service”

Harry H.
5/11/18

I've used Flowers By Rachelle a few times, from happy occasions to funerals. They exceeded all expectations in each instance, creating really beautiful and generous bouquets of flowers. Rachelle is very knowledgeable, and understanding of my needs and situations. They deliver to surrounding towns when florists in those towns are closed. Prices of arrangements and delivery costs are great. I will continue to order my flowers from her.

harryh43
May 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Flowers By Rachelle staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flowers By Rachelle?

Have a question about Flowers By Rachelle?