Flowerportal.in

Flowerportal.in has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Flowerportal.in also ranks 22nd among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate Flowerportal.in?

“best website for flowers and cakes”

jivesh m.
1/21/19

I have been using flowerportal from a while to delives flowers and cakes to my family and friends. They have a large variety on their website to choose from.

jiveshm
January 21st, 2019
shubhamg14
January 21st, 2019
I ordered chocolate cake and it's taste was to yummy and look very beautiful, thanks for giving me good product
yashs12
November 22nd, 2018
flowerportal gives me the best timing delivery of my products. Thank you flowerportal for giving me this service.
anishs5
August 26th, 2018
So far, I had placed two orders. The prices and delivery is on time - as promised from flowerportal. I ordered cakes as well as flowers. - cakes were fresh and delicious; flowers were exactly as promised. But most of all,
piyusha4
March 15th, 2018
Great service As we got the perfect service from the flowerportal, Flower bouquet quality was perfect
firozk4
March 18th, 2018
I've used other company services also, but the way flowerportal had delivered my product on time was completely perfect and love the taste of the cake at lowest price, surly other people should try once.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Flowerportal.in staff and other customers.

You are at the right place if you are looking to wish your love or loved one and flowes are the best gift to make someone feel very special. Now a days people like surprises and flowerportal is the platform to choose the right form at flowers as per yo...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flowerportal.in?

Have a question about Flowerportal.in?