Flowerportal.in

Flowerportal.in has a consumer rating of 3.38 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Flowerportal.in ranks 64th among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate Flowerportal.in?

“Got amazing cake”

Shubham g.
1/21/19

I ordered chocolate cake and it's taste was to yummy and look very beautiful, thanks for giving me good product

“Fake website”

Sushmitha S.
2/7/21

I ordered a midnight delivery cake, it was not delivered and they are not even responding to refund my money... Worst customer care service. It's a cyber fraud completely...

shubhamg14
January 21st, 2019

sushmithas3
February 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

firozk4
March 18th, 2018

I've used other company services also, but the way flowerportal had delivered my product on time was completely perfect and love the taste of the cake at lowest price, surly other people should try once.

jiveshm
January 21st, 2019

I have been using flowerportal from a while to delives flowers and cakes to my family and friends. They have a large variety on their website to choose from.

yashs12
November 22nd, 2018

Flowerportal gives me the best timing delivery of my products. Thank you flowerportal for giving me this service.

shrutis29
June 5th, 2020

This seems to be a fake site... the contact numbers are always switched off and the flowers never gets delivered. Please do not order anything from this site.

anishs5
August 26th, 2018

So far, I had placed two orders. The prices and delivery is on time - as promised from flowerportal. I ordered cakes as well as flowers. - cakes were fresh and delicious; flowers were exactly as promised. But most of all,

neelimas1
May 22nd, 2020

They take online payments and never revert back if there is any problem. I received a 400Rs cake and was charged 650Rs Extremely a don't go to website

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Flowerportal.in staff and other customers.

You are at the right place if you are looking to wish your love or loved one and flowes are the best gift to make someone feel very special. Now a days people like surprises and flowerportal is the platform to choose the right form at flowers as per yo...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flowerportal.in?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.4
Have a question about Flowerportal.in?