This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Flowergem4u

Flowergem4u has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Flowergem4u?

“Don't be put off by the poor quality pictures on this...”

winnie w.
6/28/11

Don't be put off by the poor quality pictures on this site, I ordered 5 silk cala lillie buttonholes from them because they looked different to what I have seen on other sites, they have quite a bit of greenery on them. When they arrived I was not dissapointed they really do look special and sooo reallistic! Customer service is just brill, even although it was such a small order they kept in touch with me constantly even sending pictures for me to ok them before dispatch!

winniew1
June 28th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Flowergem4u staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flowergem4u?

Have a question about Flowergem4u?