Florist.ru

Florist.ru has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Florist.ru?

“I'm very, very and very happy with this guys!”

ANDRII K.
9/10/18

Hi guys! I use this site for 2 orders in Russia! Both time girls was happy and enjoy their beautiful flowers. BUT! Both time it was MY BUCKET! So, what I'm suggest for You! You will never fall in shame if you order single type bucket! Ask them for only red roseses or mix roses or mix Chrysánthemum it will be awesome! Not pick those buckets on site ask them for YOUR mix! Guys - 100% your lady will be happy! I'm happy with them for all 100%! You have Russian girl, want to make her a gift make it! Just ask them for YOUR bucket! 100% your lady will be happy!

andriik10
September 10th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Florist.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Florist.ru?

Have a question about Florist.ru?