Floridahydraulic reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

vincet30
10/11/18

Buyer Beware! Received a pump that does not work properly. Every time I have called I get someone different and have to explain again how the pump does not function properly. Lots of run around and 1 person had me take a video of the valve and send it ... I sent the video and did not here back from anyone. Called again and I'm told that person was not available. Mentioned I sent a video as requested but never got a response. I was told someone would contact me. Once again 4 days go by and No response. Called again, spoke with Jeff which stated he would look at the video and get back with me. 5 days go by and still no response. Called again... spoke with a female, explained I have this pump that does not work properly. She took my information & confirmed she sees where I sent a video. It's been over a week and still no response. I have never been able to use this pump and their customer service is terrible.

Questions? Get answers from the Floridahydraulic staff and other customers.

Floridahydraulic?