This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Floridadriverslicensing.org

Floridadriverslicensing.org

Floridadriverslicensing.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Floridadriverslicensing.org?

“This is not the Florida DMV!”

Isabel S.
2/10/19

When I went 0n line to renew my drivers licence, i was directed by DMV to "visit GoRenew.com" this got me to a site called "FloridaDrivers Licence.org", where I thought I was renewing my licence. It asked for a debit card for "faster processing" after I put my info in, nothing happened except I got an e mail thanking me for my purchace of a "Road Guide" but no amount was stated. I checked my bank account and sure enough the amt. Of 3.99 was pending.

isabels9
February 10th, 2019

Tip for consumers:
This site does say in very small print that they "are not a govt. organisation" but by the time you realise this its too late. this site is the first thing that comes up in the search box. "Florida DMV.gov"is what you should put in.

Questions? Get answers from the Floridadriverslicensing.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Floridadriverslicensing.org?

Have a question about Floridadriverslicensing.org?