Flittr.cc

Flittr.cc has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Flittr.cc also ranks 233rd among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Flittr.cc?

“Great Customer Service and Site”

LEZLIE M.
4/9/15

My friend and I were looking for ways to get quotes on EPoS systems and we found Flittr. We not only got our quotes, but after calling them and asking them questions, they answered and helped me in a polite and professional manner. It's definitely a professional company, that's for sure.

lezliem
April 9th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Flittr.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flittr.cc?

Have a question about Flittr.cc?