Review of FlirtHookUp

support@flirthookup.com

49 reviews with 5 stars

kennyt7
4/28/16

I just dont know how to put it as I am very elated with what I have gained from this site. I have just found that special person in my life right here on this site and for her, I would have been cool with any sign up fee. I just dont know what to say. I owe you guys a million thanks.

gilbertd17
4/27/16

I almost stopped signing up on this site due to some negative reviews that I found here but I am happy I didnt. Why do people always try to destroy something good? A few haters almost wrecked my love life. Haters gonna keep on hating but I am forever indebted to you guys at Flirthookup.com.

markb270
4/27/16

I once signed up on a dating site and almost every profile there was not authentic. Members always had very pathetic stories about their life which was just to lure unsuspecting users. This is why I am still unable to find out how you have been able to really get users who are real. For almost three months now, I havent come across a fake user account on this site. Thanks for the work that you d behind the scenes.

danettee
4/27/16

I am always careful when it comes to online dating sites. I have had some very forgettable experiences with such sites and I brought that ideology here. I started with the free membership at first but the features and security measures in place here made me simply decide to upgrade my membership status. I am now a paid member and still full of praise for you guys.

camilleg9
4/27/16

I totally forgot about my first rule when on online, never give out your card details. Well, before I realized, I had already opted for the paid membership but I can now proudly say that I am happy I took the risk. Flirthookup.com makes the whole process of online dating very simple and risk-free.

jerryw65
4/27/16

The idea of having a distant relationship has never really been my thing. I signed up here thinking that it was just going to be another relationship dead end for me. You guys however, have unknowingly satisfied my biggest need which is to find dateable ladies around me. Good bye to long distance relationships as I have struck gold with Flirthookup.com.

awardb
4/25/16

My time with fake dating sites almost took the better of me but you guys have been able to change that in just a few weeks. I havent spent a single dime on this site but I can positively and emphatically say that I have found a true friend here. So you just tell me if I am wrong to say I love this site so much.

jasono20
4/25/16

There are just a few dating sites that are free and provide actual dating services but I can confidently say that Flirthookup.com is up there with the very best. If you are really looking for a real relationship, then I recommend this site for you. It is just the perfect dating site for serious people.

orinnbdd
4/24/16

I am a very impulsive person and that has been my downfall when it comes to the use of online dating sites. However, I am this time grateful for my impulsiveness as that is what led me to this awesome dating site. I love the simplicity that comes with signing up here.

arom4
4/24/16

I have had to close down a substantial number of email accounts and also change other personal details simply bcos I signed up on certain dating sites. After spending just some few months here, all I can say is that this is really the safest dating site I have ever signed up on.

mardorib
4/24/16

I have lost count of the number of online dating sites that I signed up for both free and paid. I dont even remember my account details on most of those sites due to the fact that all requests that I sent went unanswered. I recently signed up here and was totally amazed by the number of messages that I got other users wanting to start a relationship. Thanks a lot

anthonye28
4/22/16

Really free - there's no hidden fees
Easy signup.
Works fine on your phone, tablet and pc.

kellyk69
4/22/16

You deserve to live a life filled with love and partner of your dreams. YOU don't have to settle and you don't have to waste any more time sorting through people on dating sites that don't match you and no more being stuck in the online dating site machine spending all that money to be let down daily.

graym5
4/22/16

Online dating is a great way to meet and discover new people love this site

healym
4/22/16

Even with its potential risks, online dating can be a positive experience, especially for busy people. You can find all sorts of potential dates with other daters who catch your eye. The information you get upfront can help you decide who you want to meet, before you invest the time..

gloriap27
4/22/16

one of the most popular dating sites and is free to sign up initially. It works with special algorithms that match users with potential dates

quarless
4/22/16

Dating for Seniors is a dating site that works with older men and women seeking to find suitable partners with whom to spend their lives. Members set up a profile and then search the site for compatible members.

terrys96

Amazing site

sharont50
3/20/16

Fabulous and responsive client servuces

royh60

Better than most sites

krystals9
3/20/16

A great online dating alternative

chancer

Easy site to navigate

thomasr95

Better than OkCuplid

braina4
5/6/15

Dreams do come true. There really is prince charming and love can be romance

and fairy tales. I discovered all that a few weeks after I signed up for the

paid service of Flirt Hookup. I can't stop smiling now and I'm so happy. Who

would have thought that you can meet such a fine and good person online, but

I did. I don't trust easily and I almost did not give my sweetheart a chance,

but I did and I am so happy. My friends are now all signing up to become

members because they have seen how happy I am.

moneym2
5/6/15

On this site I am not too old to find love and it is a wonderful feeling to

know that my age does not matter. I am 68 this year and I am still able to

live a full life and go out on dates. That is something I thought I would

never do when I lost my partner several years ago. This is the best thing

that has happened to me in so long and I hope that I will eventually find

someone to spend the rest of my life with. There is no reason for anyone to

be lonely anymore.

Yea its pretty much a bull$#*! scam, once they get your CC#, you might as well be talking to yourself

By Terry G.

40 women from Dixie, Washington which has like 30 total people. What does that tell you. I lost my money so you don't have to. See for yourself. They tell you right on their site that they use computer generated profiles or cupids and staff to respond and/or beat up your inbox to convince you to use your credit card. Once you do, they all go away.

By Michael C.

Doubtful but they have changed their name twice since the review. Same layout and the same fake profiles.

By Michael W.

Forget it. Once the money has left you it has gone forever. Walk away.

By Arnold S.

Go into 'Manage Account' then you can cancel your subscription.

By Paco C.

Only computer generated Avatars and scammers. If you manage a hookup, then you would be one of them as well. Lol.

By Michael C.

run away from this site "flirthookup.com"

By warren e.

Doesn't matter really. You just got scammed for the $59.90. Don't waste your time responding to fake profiles. Read their disclaimer. They tell you.

By Michael C.

Just log onto their site and attempt to send one of the girls a message, screen will come up saying you hsve to join to send message

By Terry G.

Questions? Get answers from the FlirtHookUp staff and other customers.

FlirtHookUp?