Review of Flirtbox

Reading, England RG7 8NN, United Kingdom
Tel: 9811296596

jasonm116
10/16/14

I really like this website - I met my ex-girlfriend on flirtbox - and now after 5 years and went back to flirtbox and I already found a new date for the weekend. There used to be quite some bugs on the website, but it all seems to work better now then the last time I used the website. I have also read that the whole site will be relaunched in November - so I guess it will be more up-to-date soon....

Tip for consumers: ensure you upload proper picture of yourself, put a reasonable description on your profile and dont just write "hi" to other members...write something unique and funny...there is a lot more men then women so comeptition is hard!

sharond5
8/18/11

I find this site tedious and so full or errors it's unbelievable!
There are never any Admins online and if you have a problem, it is never dealt with when you submit an enquiry via their email address.

your account can get deleted and email address blocked for no reason at all, and when you try asking why this has happened and ask them for a 'valid' reason, you are totally ignored!!!

There are so many errors when trying to 'sign up', that when you get the message 'accont has been accepted' you are still unable to reply to any messages sent to your inbox, as you have to then verify your account via email or mobile phone with a special code.
This does not work either and don't even bother inboxing any admins for help as they ignore you, that's if any are online.

I checked every single Admins profile and non of them had been online for at least 1 month!!!

I don't understand why you need to log in again to use forums, and chat is a no go from the start as it never loads properly!!

If any of you are thinking about joining 'Flirtbox', take it from me, you're wasting your time and energy!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Flirtbox staff and other customers.

Flirtbox?