Review of flipb Software

Tel: 1-408-493-6650
info@flipb.com

herryg
11/6/14

love the fully customizable background, toolbar, and buttons. Its user friendly and I loved being able to test it out before I bought it. This application took my magazine to the next level and helped improve my business. Its great that I can take a boring pdf and transform it into an instantly view able magazine. The pages flip like a real book and I am able to share my content with my friends and customers.

slcguitars
9/30/14

I have used the 30 day trial version and loved it! I am able to customize multiple features for my publication. They have videos that available on the
site to guide you and they have a wonderful customer success team that helped me learn how to use the software.
.very happy with flipb.. :) :)

marther
9/25/14

Great experience to use flipb publishing software...I am able to create all the marketing content for my small business in an effective and easy manner. Its easy to send the flipbooks using email so my clients can interact with my content.

Questions? Get answers from the flipb Software staff and other customers.

1 Photo for flipb Software