Flavia Del Monte reviews

flaviliciousfitness.com@contactprivacy.com

1 Review From Our Community

belindaf
1/24/13

Every new year I (and I suppose alot of us) start the new year wanting to get our health and bodies into shape. Well 2012 was no different for me (nor 2013) but since this year has just begin I am reviewing the fitness program that I would have started at the beginning of 2012.

I used to always receive info/emails from Vince Delmonte and in one of his e-mails he gave details on a new program by Flavia Delmonte (his wife). Well after reviewing the her site/sales page I must admit I was intrigued based on her own before and after pics and also by the fact that she was offering both an in the gym option as well as an at home option for her program.

I've tried many programs in the past...both gym (with trainer) and at home stuff and to be honest from my experience I like mix it my workouts and programs up mainly because I have a problem with getting bored and losing interest in doing the same thing over and over and again.

I can only comment on the home option of Flavia program but I can only imagine that had I done the gym option my review would not have been too different I felt this workout as much as and sometimes even more than when I would have done weights/machines in the gym.you go at your own pace, fitness and comfort level and build up as you goI found myself greatly improving as the weeks went by arms got toned, legs became more firm, butt was more round and firm and my love handles which was always a problem started to fade away...not completely go away but then again my eating habits is always a big problem even though Flavia sends great healthy eating recipes to my inbox every week.

Some of the moves were a little too much for me.especially those that required balance and core work using the ball.

Guys even though this is strictly a female weight program, the exercises are so effective that even a guy can do them and get results (just up your weights accordingly).

Another great thing about this program is that Flavia sends different workout options outside of what is included in the program and it really helps to break things up especially for someone like me who gets bored quickly.

All in all I would definitely recommend this product.

Check out more info on other reviews and articles at getfittoday.burn-the-fat-review.com

Questions? Get answers from the Flavia Del Monte staff and other customers.

Flavia Del Monte?