Review of Flatchan

Tel: 9520000000
cheeseywillruleu@hotmail.com

napoleonb
4/1/12

Friendly community, good stock of content.

akemim
11/4/09

I've been on a lot of websites, but this is a peice of work. Its just like LRU. But the only difference is the Staff is the most f***ed up group of people I have EVER had the unfortunate honor of encountering. The Owner is the worst. I mean it, if you piss him off, he will ATTEMPT to make you life hell. He's called my personal phone several times and either said stupid crap and hung up or he's called it and played obscine audio on it. He has given this followers ALL of my personal info, and so they stalk me to.

He and his possy also called me a "Nigger" and other racist things. Also On of the Staff had changed the IRC Subject to "Akemi Mokoto is a Child Molesting Nigger". They joked about my Sex Abuse as a child in was that I won't say.

I really truly want to alert people about this site. Dont join it, hell if anything have it removed.

They are a Lolicon site that is Populated by Pedophiles. WIKISPOSURE has condimed this site. The owner resently Attempted to have someone hack my computer. I have proof of this happening. He has also made threats against my life, and I have proof of that happening.

PARENTS BE CARFULL: This site has minors on it. They allow minors. If you have a V-chip(or whatever its called), use it. This site scares the hell outta me and I don't like anything about it.

Questions? Get answers from the Flatchan staff and other customers.

Flatchan?